Thursday, August 21, 2008

48 in 24

There are too many to explain each one but I will give you the basics of why I shot what I shot. I wanted to get a variety of things in my life. I am currently working on focus, can you tell, so many are out of focus, I am not a fan. I am drawn to the simplistic. I found that I accidentally took multiples of the same exact thing. I have left some of those out here. I think that I overthink things. I wanted each one to tell a story, each one to be photographically perfect. That didn't happen, this is what you get.















































Outside our front door. We look patriotic, I don't think we are that much.





















What I see when I first get home. Happy memories.








































I have a garden if you couldn't tell.




















He's 9.




















Lunch/snack.



















Love the flip flop.




















These are supposed to be white. But if I got them white I think I would have blown the sky.







































See what I mean about focus issues, yuck!













And again. Darn manual focus.















We heart coffee.















oh the irony.





















































I finally figured it out. I have been trying for days. High aperture. f/22 here I think.








































































Focus is good, yeah. Exposure is off, yuck.















I photography non-moving objects really well. lol.














All those toys and he chooses the spoon. I did not pose this.



























So excited had to shoot it twice. :)


























































I am impressed with myself. Wide open, bulb for 49sec. awesome.




























































Hubby.

1 comment:

jlovell@dvc.edu said...

We miss you! What happened? You took some awesome photos, lady!